Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
1. When will the monthly meetings of the Council?
2. How can I get information on the activities of the Council?
3. What is the best way to contact the Council?
4. How do I join the membership of the Council?
5. What are the features that I get as a member of the Council?
6. How do I join the corporate membership?
7. How much are the fees for individual membership?
8. How can I pay membership fees?
9. Can you Do I have to pay membership fees by credit card or ATM card?
10. How do I update my personal details?
11. Where can I find information on the activities of the Council monthly?
12. Can I participate in monthly meetings without being a member of the Council?
13. Do you require pre-registration to attend the monthly scientific meetings?
14. Are all presentations made at the meeting of the council are available on the site?
15. How do I participate in the activities of the Council?
16. Can I put propaganda ad for my business?
1. When will the monthly meetings of the Council? The Council shall hold scientific meetings at a meeting every month for the period from September to June of each year, most of these meetings to be held in the evening and most of them in on Sunday or Tuesday and will be notified members of the Council on topics the meeting and place a week before the conference via email.
2. How can I get information on the activities of the Council? The Council shall publish its monthly through the website of the Council as well as published in the Journal of Quality Horizons, "which is published every two months, and is sent to all members via e-mail also stripped the practice to distribute the paper at the meeting of the council, if you want to obtain a copy of the bulletin , we hope to enter the special link.
3. What is the best way to contact the Council? The activities of the Council on a voluntary basis since all of the Executive Committee of part-time, so it may be delayed reply to any inquiry for some time, and we seek to answer as quickly as possible, but to get quick answers we hope you consider the page "FAQ" for the mail, and we are constantly updated to include more than answers to the questions raised from individuals, and when we receive any question will ensure that question with his answer on that page. If you have a question you do not find the answer within the FAQ page, please feel free to contact us via the link "Contact Us" at the site, you can also communicate directly with members of the Executive Committee where there are mobile phones for each of them and e-mail under the link "Executive Committee".
4. How do I join the membership of the Council? You can join by filling out the form on the link "membership" for individuals or companies, or fill out the form available during the monthly events.
5. What are the features that I get as a member of the Council? We hope you log on to link "individual membership" as shown by the membership benefits.
6. How do I join the corporate membership? We hope fill out the form located in the corporate membership and will contact you to provide your file membership of companies, including all the required information and features depending on the quality of membership.
7. How much are the fees for individual membership? There are two categories of individual membership and annual fees: - students annual fees $ 100 - private individuals, the annual fees SR 200 - A special discount for those who register for two years, $ 300 SR
8. How can I pay membership fees? Fees are paid in cash when you attend one of the activities and meetings are monthly.
9. Can you Do I have to pay membership fees by credit card or ATM card? Currently there is the possibility of payment of annual fees through credit cards.
10. How do I update my personal details? We urge members to update their data if there has been a change it so that we can communicate with them, and can update by accessing the link "Membership" and fill out the form with the new information, note that communication will be via e-mail and will not use fax to communicate only rarely.
11. Where can I find information on the activities of the Council monthly? All activities will be announced on the site, is also send e-mail to all members on the activities of the Council monthly, usually in Council News home page and you can access the link "News and Events" link or "monthly meetings".
12. Can I participate in monthly meetings without being a member of the Council? Yes, you can participate, as these activities intended to promote a culture of quality for all segments of society, but these encounters are entered into the monthly nominal fees now, "SR 30 members of the Council and SR 50 for others."
13. Do you require pre-registration to attend the monthly scientific meetings? Does not require pre-registration to attend these meetings, and we welcome your always brought only participated, but do not be late sometimes be specific, the seats are filled the hall early, especially when we host internationally known lecturers.
14. Are all presentations made at the meeting of the council are available on the site? When the presentations to be available will be loaded at the site, please be patient to get the offers, enter on the "monthly meetings" or the link "previous bids."
15. How do I participate in the activities of the Council? Brought to the monthly meetings and meet with other members, submit topics for quality to be published in the Bulletin of "Prospects for quality," and we encourage you to join the membership of the Council so that you can enjoy the benefits provided to members of a reduction in fees for activities and events to participate in field visits to companies and individuals that apply concepts of quality.
16. Can I put propaganda ad for my business? Yes you can, where you can place ads in a commercial Bulletin Board "quality prospects" in Arabic or English newsletter "Quality Focus", which are sent to over 525 member of the Council or the website of the Council on the World Wide Web. And understanding in this matter, please contact the engineer / Abdullah Turkistani Chief Financial Officer of the Council.