Periodical meetings are held by SQC in a range not less than one meeting per a month; these meetings are usually attended by all SQC members and others who are interested in quality and excellence issues. During these meetings, experts and specialists are invited to present the latest experiences and successful applications in different issues of quality and excellence.
The monthly scientific meetings dealt with many of the topics was the most important:
1. The application of the principle of the Balanced Scorecard.
2. Basics Translation into Operational Action Plans.
3. Best Practices in Reengineering.
4. investment in Human Resources.
5. Develop and Formulate Policies Quality Methods.
6. Joint Operations Management.
7. Use the principle of 6 Sigma in Saudi Arabian Airlines.
8. Value Engineering.
9. ISO 14001 applications in Hamrani company.
10. applications Kaison principle.
11. secrets of the success of the companies.
12. Almtkalmh Systems Management (quality / safety and environmental health).
13. ISO 9001: 2000 and continuous improvement.
14-. How to measure institutional performance through comprehensive quality strategy - a lecture by Professor Hani Al Omari.the press lecture here
15 - The first lecture in the inaugural Scientific Forum "Excellence through Human Resources Management" - Eng. Salem Baabdallah. For the press lecture here
16 - The second lecture in the inaugural Scientific Forum "change management and the challenge of quality" "- Eng. Abdullah drain. For the press lecture here